Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Loving life with Madelyn!

Two weekends ago we got newborn photos taken of Madelyn. Here is the link to view them. Enter "white" for the code. The photographer said she has a few more to add and hopes to have them all up by tomorrow at the latest! We are getting a CD with all the rights to the photos which makes ordering pictures so much easier. We can just email anyone pictures if they want them :)
http://www.marylphotography.com/pages/9/Private%20Galleries/Private%20Galleries/


For the first 3 weeks we had Maddie sleeping in our room in the bassinet of the pack-n-play. Last night was the first night we put her in her crib to sleep. I seriously don't know how I will ever drop her off to kindergarten because I almost had a melt down of just taking her down the hall to her room. I even told Derek maybe I should sleep in her room with her. Luckily, Derek was able to talk me out of it and she had one of her best nights sleep in her room:) Of course I checked our video monitor all throughout the night, don't know how people did it without those!! Hopefully night 2 goes just as well. She is still waking up every 2-3 hours to eat but she is eating and getting back to sleep quicker.


We have been so lucky with all the support we have received from our amazing family and friends. I don't think we had to cook a meal for the first 2 weeks and Maddie receives packages almost daily of wonderful and thoughtful gifts from people!! On top of that we have had so many visitors and so many coming in the next month! We are truly appreciative of all the love from everyone and don't know what we would do without it!!!
Maddie's first 4th of July spent with the whole White side of the family
Trying out my swing!
Starting to find people's faces and love playing with Daddy
Tough day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until Maddie gets a little older so I can tell her ALL about Disneyland and you'll visit me!
Love ya!!
Krystie