Wednesday, July 18, 2012

One Month!!

It is hard to believe a month as already passed by! This week I have had to pack away some of Madelyn's newborn clothes:( We are very happy how well she is growing just hard to believe she is no longer a newborn.

Last weekend we were very happy to have my Dad and Dorice here to visit. Derek is in the craziest time for the Y and having to work A LOT including weekends. Therefore, it was very nice to have the extra help here to even just hold Madelyn so I could get lots done. We also all were able to enjoy a nice dinner out which felt really good to get out of the house. 


This week however, we have had one sick house. It started with Maddie coughing and having a stuffy nose. I took her to the doctor and luckily her chest and ears were clear and just has a cold. Though even  she has still been eating very well  because of her cold many times she ends up spitting it all up because she can't breathe well when eating:( She also isn't sleeping as well because she is having trouble breathing. She has been waking up about every hour and a half. Therefore, with the lack of sleep and amount of time I spend with her it was no surprise I came down with a bad cold as well. I think what has made it the hardest is the lack of sleep while sick. Derek and I have been taking the maximum amount of vitamins and vitamin c drinks to hopefully get this bug out of the house! Maddie will go back to the doctor next week for her one month check up.


We are very excited to be leaving this weekend to go to the beach with the White side of the family. It will be very nice to have some time away and a little relaxing with family. 

Sleeping off my poor cold :(

Really Mom enough with the pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh my baby!! Can't wait to hold her in a week!!! I love the hat and the blanket! =) She is just too precious!!!