Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A surprise Valentine

Well we had a fun surpise today and thought it would be nice to share with those we love. Today we had an ultrasound and I (Derek) was able to secretly video some of it. This of course is not supposed to be allowed so it's top secret :-) In the video you can see some good shot's of arms, feet and legs and even one of her profile. However, she is pretty stubborn and likes to look away from the camera every time we do an ultrasound. We have a 3D ultrasound scheduled for next week and will be sure to share those pictures when available. Enjoy!


You can watch the video here or click this link and it has comments on it of what you're seeing, a little more helpful. www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnKf2HHIKbU




3 comments:

Natalia said...

WHOA! 2 post in 1 week!!!! I'm LOVING this. I was seriously just about to tell you I was needing a blog update and you beat me to it!!!!

Thanks - that made my day ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That was so cool. I am so excited for you two. Thanks for getting this going. Love to see how you are progressing. Had tears in my eyes watching this!!
Cindy Davis

Whitney said...

Thanks for sharing guys! So awesome that you got the surprise of seeing her on Valentines Day! :) Can't wait to see the 3D pictures next week!
Whitney White