Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter

Finally Spring is here and we have been able to get out and enjoy some nice weather! Last week my best friend Kara came to visit over her Spring Break. We loved having her here and Madelyn was spoiled rotten by her. We only wish she lived closer. It was really hard to see her leave:(

This past weekend we headed to Virginia to spend the Easter weekend with Derek's family. Though it was a quick trip we loved getting to see everyone. Of course the weather didn't cooperate on Easter and was rainy but Madelyn still had a great first Easter. She was so well behaved at church and loved her easter basket and eggs.

This week I am off for our Spring Break. The week is filled with getting stuff done around the house, spending lots of snuggle time with Madelyn and lunch dates with Derek. It is making me VERY excited for summer to get to spend more time with Madelyn.

As for Mads lastest updates; she is standing and pulling up on everything. She will walk with you when you hold her hands. I am sure we will be walking before we know it. She also has learned to give kisses. It is a slobbery kiss but well worth the slober :) Her favorite thing right now is Bo and says Bo (or "Bah" as she says it) non-stop. Most mornings it is the first thing she yells. She eats all foods and has become a really good eater.

Here are a some pictures from the last 2 weeks!

Out to lunch!
My new toy vacuum from Kara, I helped Dad clean the carpets
(one of the MANY things she bought me)



I love the lines on the carpets just like my OCD Mama!


Before church on Easter
Family picture on Easter



Look who found their Easter basket!


Tate found a flower for Madelyn :)


Exhausted on the the way home from VA!

Love reading with Daddy

Don't worry Mom, I'll let Bo in!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haahah!! Aww lil Mads loves Bo!! I LOVE her chubby cheeks!! She is so precious! And look how cute Pfitzy i too!! Only 2 more weeks!!

Krystie

Anonymous said...

Aww I miss all the good stuff! So cute! At least I get to see her again in a couple weeks!! Maybe she'll learn Elly by then! haha

Elly