Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday Madelyn had her 4 month check-up. All went well and her pediatrician was very happy with her growth. Madelyn weighed 16lb 9oz and her height is 26.25 inches. She is in the 85 percentile for weight and 95 percentile for height. She also checked all of her 4 month developmental growth and several off the 6 and 9 month chart which was very exciting! Dr. Lake kept saying how impressed she was with her developmental progress! This made me one happy mama! She will go back at 6 months. We ended the appointment with 2 shots and Madelyn was a tropper. She screamed but as soon as I picked her up and held her she calmed down and was happy!

Here are a few pictures from Halloween. She helped greet the door for our trick or treaters. I tried really hard to get a good picture but Madelyn thought her Halloween outfit was more fun to chew on that smile for pictures!


Off to the Dr, brr it got so cold outside!
Yum, this pumpkin looks good to chew on
Oh, you wanted to take a picture?
Ok I will try and sit pretty!
There is a smile, Thank you Nana for my cute outfit!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh.............she is the cutest girl ever!!! I just want to give her kisses & kisses & kisses!!
PS.. I love her outfit!!

Nana

Anonymous said...

17 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Krystie