Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Waiting Game

This past week we went to our weekly doctors appointment. I had been having a lot more contractions and we were very excited to find out I was 2cm dilated and 80% effaced. The Dr. said I am now considered full term and that everyone is different but it looks like I am getting ready and we need to be ready at anytime for her to arrive. He said since my previous appointment I went from 10% effaced to 80% which was a fast move. Of course this made Derek and I very excited and now are very ready for her to be here. However, we also could sit at 2cm for the next 3 weeks, hopefully not! So let the waiting game begin....



We did a lot of work around the house and yard knowing that once it is time things will be a little more hectic! Below is a a picture of Derek's favorite weekend project. He put a firepit into the backyard. It looks really nice and will be nice to have to relax by! We will let you all know if there are any big changes or the update from this weeks doctors appointment!
Last baby thing was to get the carseat installed:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is that car seat cover!?!? hahahaha
SOooooo excited!!!! Looks like she will be coming soon!! =)
-Elly

Anonymous said...

I had to google effaced.... thanks for teaching me new things!! Little over three weeks until I can see all of your beautiful faces!!! -Krystie

Anonymous said...

Haha I know right, rumor has it Aunt Elly is buying it for her:)

Anonymous said...

You never know... maybe a new baby gift when I arrive! =)
-Elly